‘I may be interested in your martial art classes, so what do I do now?’
2. Find out which class you may be interested in. See ‘Find a Class’.
3. Either call, text, or email to arrange your FREE try it out sessions. N.B. Some Little Dragons classes may be full, so contact before attending is essential to check availability of places.
‘What do I wear or bring with me?’
1. Wear loose clothing to move about in, we train bare foot.
2. You may wish to bring with you a sports bottle, with water.
‘I have taken part in my free trial sessions and now wish to become a member, what do I do now?’
1. Firstly decide which membership you wish to take out:
Little Dragon membership – £26 per month
Once a week training membership – £28 per month
Unlimited training membership – £35 per month.
2. Complete a student application form and standing order form.
3. Get 4 passport sized photos
4. With your beginners pack fee, bring in the above forms and photos to your next class.
5. Make sure you see your instructor to get sized up for your suit, which then can be ordered for you. Your instructor will need to know your height in cm.
6. Congratulations. Your suit and pack will be on its way to you as soon as possible.
When you join up you will pay a beginners package fee of £70, as an initial start up. This includes the following:-
• The remainder of the month of joining training before you need to start paying your monthly fees by standing order.
• Uniform (dobok).
• First Years Annual Insurance (it is a government stipulation that all martial artists of any age must be licensed).
• Membership with the British Martial Arts and Boxing Association
If you have more than one family member who wishes to join we have excellent value family rates:-
Once a week training fees-
2 family members – £50
3 family members – £55
4 family members – £60
2 family members – £60
3 family members – £70
4 family members – £80
(please note that from time to time other special offers may be applicable to your start up pack.)